In this article we will walk you through the steps to setup a Coinbase account. On this exchange you will then be able to buy cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin, Ethereum or Chainlink. Moreover there is also the option to earn your first crypto by learning something about it.
1) Go to the official website coinbase.com (affiliate link) and click on Get started in the upper right hand corner.
3) Depending on your region, Coinbase may inform you that it supports the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). Click Next.
4) Next Coinbase informs you about some of the principles it handles your data. If you are okay with this press I acknowledge.
5) Now you can decide if you want to get e-mail updates from time to time.
6) Coinbase now has sent an e-mail to the mail address you provided. Click the link in the message to confirm your address.
7) Next Coinbase wants you to setup two-step-verification. Choose your country and provide the digits of your mobile. Then click Send code.
8) Now you have to provide information concerning your identity. Click Continue once you are finished.
9) Choose an ID type in order to confirm the information you have just given.
10) Choose an upload method and transfer the requested document.
11) You are now all set up and ready to go.
12) If you want to learn something about different cryptocurrencies and earn some coins on the way, scroll down and click Earn crypto.
13) In our example you choose Tezos (XTZ) now to earn your first crypto.
Keep in mind that we may receive commissions when you click our links and make purchases. However, this does not impact our reviews and comparisons. We try our best to keep things fair and balanced, in order to help you make the best choice for you.
Disclaimer: The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. We endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, but we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under our control. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, we take no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.