Atomic is a desktop wallet which supports multiple coins and tokens. Please note that we do not recommend to store large amounts of coins on a desktop wallet. We only use it for our pocket money and for getting coins off the exchange which do not have a trusted paper wallet generator yet.
Setting up an Atomic wallet
1) Go to the official Atomic homepage https://atomicwallet.io/.
2) Scroll down and download the package for your operating system.
3) After installation and launch of the app, click NEW WALLET.
4) Now set your password. You will be asked for this every time you open your wallet.
5) After that Atomic Wallet provides you with a so called backup-phrase. We recommend to write it on a piece of paper and put it somewhere safe.
6) Atomic asks you now to enable anonymous error collection. If you don’t want this, you can uncheck.
7) Finally you can see the app’s main view. If you want to send for example Bitcoin to your wallet, just use the public address highlighted in the screenshot below.
Disclaimer: The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. We endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, but we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under our control. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, we take no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.