We will use the official VeChainThor mobile wallet here which is available both for iOS and Android. Of course normally we opt for paper wallets. Yet there is none around which is trustful and easy to use.
How to set up a VeChainThor mobile wallet step by step
1) Go to the AppStore and download the official mobile wallet program.
3) Next set your 6-digit password and confirm it.
4) Next you are asked if you want to enable TouchID or FaceID respectively.
5) Choose “Create a wallet” on the next screen.
7) You’ll see an info page then which explains the Mnemonic phrases to you. Tap “How to backup”.
8) Next there is an explanation of the backup procedure. Click “Back up mnemonic phrases”.
9) After confirmation you have to enter your wallet password.
10) Then you’ll see a warning not to backup the phrases by taking screenshots.
11) Now you should write down the mnemonic phrases on a piece of paper you should store securely. Whoever has access to this, has access to your tokens.
12) Up next you will have to confirm the mnemonic seed.
13) Once this is done, you see the main page of your mobile wallet. Because we just created a new wallet, balance is zero for all type of tokens. Tap on the area at the top if you want to see your receiving address.
14) A warning is shown to you, only to send supported tokens to this wallet. Tap “I understand” if you do.
15) Finally you see your receiving address or public key. You can now send your VeChain tokens to your newly created wallet.
Disclaimer: The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. We endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, but we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under our control. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, we take no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.