This guide explains how you can easily create a Bitcoin Cash (BCH) paper wallet.
What you need:
– A computer you are never going to connect to the internet again (called “offline-pc” in this guide)
– A printer which is connected to this PC by wire
– A clean USB-stick
Create a Bitcoin Cash paper wallet step by step:
1) Go to the site https://walletgenerator.net/?currency=BitcoinCash
2) Click on the “GitHub” link as highlighted in the screenshot below. This will automatically download the data we need to your computer.
3) Transfer the “WalletGenerator.net-master” folder to your offline-pc by using the USB-drive. Then open the index.html file.
4) Scroll down on the website and make sure to choose “Bitcoin Cash” as currency as highlighted below.
5) Scroll up again and move the mouse randomly until the status bar on the right hand side reaches 100 %.
6) When the next page shows up then, click “Generate New Address”.
7) After that click on “Paper Wallet”.
8) There is no need to check “BIP38 Encrypt” or to enter a passphrase. Just click “Print” on the right hand side and you’re done. However make sure that your printer is wire-connected. If your printer saves the printed documents, it’s a good idea to delete them afterwards.
9) Now you are ready to send funds to your new Bitcoin Cash paper wallet.
Disclaimer: The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. We endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, but we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under our control. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, we take no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.