This guide explains how you can easily create a Bitcoin paper wallet.
What you need:
– A computer you are never going to connect to the internet again (called “offline-pc” in this guide)
– A printer which is connected to this PC by wire
– A clean USB-stick
Create a Bitcoin paper wallet step by step:
1) Open the website https://github.com/pointbiz/bitaddress.org. This site contains the bitaddress.org project, which lets you create a paper wallet in a secure and easy way.
2) Click on “Clone or download” which opens a little menu. Then click on “Download ZIP” to download the archive.
3) Copy the archive to our offline-pc by using a usb-drive.
4) Extract the zip-archive and open the “bitaddress.org.html” file on the offline-pc
5) Choose your language at the top.
6) Move the mouse randomly until you reach 100 %.
7) Choose “Paper Wallet”.
8) Make sure your printer is wire-connected to your PC (Wifi should be turned off anyway). Then click “Print”. After printing you should check if your printer saves the printed documents. If this is the case, delete them.
Disclaimer: The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. We endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, but we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under our control. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, we take no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.