This guide shows how you can create a Dash paper wallet in a secure and easy way.
What you need:
– A computer you are never going to connect to the internet again (called “offline-pc” in this guide)
– A printer which is connected to this PC by wire
– A clean USB-stick
Create a Dash paper wallet step by step:
1) Open the walletgenerator GitHub project by clicking https://github.com/walletgeneratornet/WalletGenerator.net.
2) Press “Clone or download” and then “Download ZIP”.
3) Transfer the “WalletGenerator.net-master” folder to your offline-pc by using the USB-drive. Then open the index.html file.
4) Scroll down on the site and choose “Dash” as shown in the screenshot below.
5) Now at the top of the page, move the mouse randomly until the status bar on the right hand side reaches 100 %.
6) On the next page click “Generate New Address”.
7) Once you’ve done that, press “Paper Wallet”.
8) There is no need to check “BIP38 Encrypt” or to enter a passphrase. Just click “Print” on the right hand side and you’re done. However make sure that your printer is wire-connected. If your printer saves the printed documents, it’s a good idea to delete them afterwards.
9) With this cold wallet you can now start to send funds to your public address.
Disclaimer: The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. We endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, but we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under our control. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, we take no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.